Friday, April 17, 2009

Sette Osteria in Dupont Circle

My sweetie emailed me today asking if I was interested in seeing friends for an impromptu dinner after work. Sure I said...and then learned it was at an Italian restaurant.

Great.

I'm sure there are some who recognize that sinking feeling: oh no, what am I going to eat? This is yet more dicey for those of us who are not carne nor pesce-inclined...

So my post is to report that I was very pleasantly surprised that Sette offered a gluten free pasta substitution for a nominal fee. Despair turned to hope turned to a bunch of cheezy peppery pasta in a bowl in front of me. Yum.

That was preceded by a simple buffalo mozarella salad, very tender and also yum.

Sorry no photos on this one. So, here is one Italian eatery where us GF's have some options!

www.setteosteria.com

No comments:

Post a Comment