Sunday, December 6, 2009

So long, Java Green

I was in the downtown area recently and decided to eat at Java Green. I ordered a wheat free curry tofu/rice noodle dish, sounds good right?? I was really disappointed. I have not had such a bad meal in a long time. The noodles were not seasoned at all, not even with salt. The tofu was the best thing about the dish, but that is not saying a lot. And the 'curry' sauce was cold and blanketed potatoes and edamame (edamame?) in an undifferentiated mess. Yuck.

I wrote an earlier blog about Java Green that was more favorably inclined...but in thinking about both meals I must say that they were not good and the price charged for the food was far out of keeping with the quality, flavor and presentation. I now advise to skip it entirely.

I won't be eating at Java Green anytime soon again. Too bad, because they bother to offer and post wheat free options...but it's just not good and too expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment